In this article, we will tell you how to find names in the ration card new list Uttar Pradesh of all districts. You can see an online BPL or APL ration card list very quickly. Apart from this, the information will be given to check the new Patra Grihasthi ration card and Antyodaya ration list in Uttar Pradesh.
With this, We will also know in detail about how to find the name in the NFSA eligibility list. If you are a resident of any district of Uttar Pradesh, then definitely read this article till the end. So let’s start.
There are 75 districts in UP. Information on checking the names of all these districts in up rashan card list 2021 is being given here. Let us now tell you one by one the details on checking the ration card new list Uttar Pradesh 2021 for all districts of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Rashan Card List 2021 Overview
|Article Category||Ration Card List UP|
|Department||Food and Civil Supplies Dept., Government of Uttar Pradesh|
Ration Card Uttar Pradesh 2021 Online
Supply Food and Logistics Department, Uttar Pradesh has made the food portal available to all citizens. Where you can get all kinds of information related to ration card. The web address of this web portal is – fcs.up.gov.in
On this web portal, you can check the complete list of what services related to ration cards can be found here –
- New Ration Card List.
- Ration card online application form download.
- NFSA Ration Card Status Online.
- Search Ration Card.
- Information about ration card beneficiaries.
- Farmer registration for purchase.
- Food Purchase Management System.
- Ration card toll-free number.
- Ration card online compliant.
Along with this, many more features are available. In this article, we have told all the information related to UP Ration Card. You can get all the information one by one. Let us first provide you the knowledge to see the Patra Grihasthi ration card and Antyodaya ration card list.
How to Check UP Ration Card List 2021 Online?
The ration card list of all the districts can be checked on the official website. First of all, you tell us the information about seeing your name on the ration card list of Agra district in the Taj Mahal. All the residents of Agra follow the steps given below –
1. First open fcs up nic in website.
To see the name in the ration card list of Agra district, first, open https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx. Or you can also open the website directly from here – Food and Civil Supplies Dept., Government of Uttar Pradesh.
2. Let’s open in the Eligibility list of NFSA option.
After the website opens, on the right side, You will get the option of the eligibility list of NFSA. Go to this option to see your name on the list. As mentioned in the screenshot below –
3. Select your district.
Then the list of all the districts of UP will come. In this list, select your district. Like when I am from Agra district, I have selected the Agra district on the list. Like the screenshot below –
4. Select your town.
After selecting the district, a list of all the towns under Agra will come. Select your city from these. As mentioned in the screenshot below –
5. Select the ration card number.
After selecting the town, the shopkeeper’s name will be listed. Find your shopkeeper’s name in it. Then you will get the option of eligible household ration card and Antyodaya ration card in front of it. Below this, select the number of ration cards. As mentioned in the screenshot below –
6. Select the digitized ration card number.
After this, the list of all the ration holders under your selected shopkeeper will open. In this, you have to search for your name. On getting the name, select the digitized ration card number –
7. Check full details of members.
Then the ration card will appear on the detail screen. You can see the full details of the eligibility list here. Apart from this, the full details of the members mentioned in the ration card will also be found below. Like screenshot –
In this way, we can see the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List online. Here we talked about checking the ration card list of Agra district. Similarly, the list of all the districts of UP can be checked.
District Wise Ration Card List UP 2021 (New & Updated)
Through the above screenshot, information was seen about the name of District Agra in the ration card list. In the same process, you can see the new list Uttar Pradesh ration card for all districts. For this, select your district in the list below. And follow the process like the steps mentioned above –
|28||Gautam Buddha Nagar|
|65||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|66||Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi)|
Search in List of National Food Security Act (NFSA)
To check your name in the eligibility list of the National Food Security Act (NFSA) i.e. up ration card list 2021, follow these steps –
- 1. Go to UP Food Department website – To find your name in the new ration card list or NFSA eligibility list, first, go to the website –https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal-en.aspx
- 2. Select Search in list of National Food Security Act (NFSA) – In the Quick Links box on the left side after the website is opened, the NFSA Search option will be available on the eligibility list. Select this option to find your name.
- 3. Search the name in the ration card list by the ration card number – Now fill your ration card number in the designated box. Then enter the captcha code i.e., the given digits in the box. After this, select the search option below.
If you have a name in the National Food Security Act (NFSA) eligibility list, then it will come on the screen. Let us also tell you about how to search by your name.
- 4. Search the name in the ration card list by name – First, select the option from the above ration card other details. Then select the district, region, block, and type of card. After this, fill the headman’s name and the headman’s husband’s name. Then select the search option by filling the given digits in the specified box. As mentioned in the screenshot below –
In this way, you can search your name in the ration card eligibility list with your name.
How to Search UP Ration Card List from Mobile 2021
If you have an Android mobile, you can easily see the name in up rashan card list 2021. For this, we have to follow the same process as mentioned above.
- Open any web browser and go to the website of the food department.
- Select the Eligibility list of NFSA option.
- Select your District, Like Agra.
- Select your town.
- Click on the ration card number in front of the shopkeeper’s name.
- Search and select your Ration Card number.
You can also see all these processes in the screenshot given above. In this way, you can also check the ration card new list Uttar Pradesh from your mobile.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Helpline Number
If your name is not in the name of the APL or BPL ration card list, then you can call the complaint/helpline number given below. It is the official helpline number of the Food and Civil Supplies Dept., Government of Uttar Pradesh.
|Toll-free number||1800 1800 150 and 1967|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Ration card related online complaint||Click Here|
|List of ration card holders for ration distribution||Click Here|
Video Guide How to Check UP ration card List 2021
Information about checking the ration card new list Uttar Pradesh online is given in the video below. After watching this video, you will understand very quickly how to find an up ration card? So do watch this video too.
How to Apply for UP Ration Card online 2021
After checking the UP Ration Card list, your name is not found in the list, then you will have to apply to get a ration card. If your ration card has not been made yet, then you can also apply for UP Ration Card Online.
Food and Civil Supplies Dept., Government of Uttar Pradesh, has provided the facility to apply for a ration card online. Along with this, we can apply offline by filling the prescribed form. See its complete process here.
Type Of Ration Card In UP
The food department of the Uttar Pradesh government provides different types of ration cards in UP. In this, BPL RATION CARD is provided to the economically weaker person.
If the people’s finances are a little better, then such families are provided with APL RATION CARD. You can apply online for both these types of ration cards.
Different ration cards are provided according to the poor families of Uttar Pradesh and their eligibility. The price of cereals also varies according to the type of card. The types of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card are as follows –
- NFSA Ration Card.
- Patra Grihasthi ration card.
- Antyodaya Ration Card.
Eligibility to apply for UP Ration Card 2021
Ration card online application is provided according to the eligibility and criteria prescribed for Uttar Pradesh. Only those residents of UP who fulfill all these eligibility conditions can get the benefit of ration card –
- The applicant for Ration Card must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant must be from the BPL family.
- These criteria may be different for the rural and urban areas for ration cards of UP.
- The age of the applicant for the ration card must be 18 years or more.
- The applicant should have all the prescribed documents available.
Thus, these are necessary eligibility conditions, after fulfilling which you will be able to take advantage of the ration card scheme. This criteria changes from time to time. Therefore you should also be eligible according to the changed criteria.
Documents required for UP Ration Card
You must also have a prescribed document to apply for an urban or rural ration card. Then you will be provided a ration card. You can check the list of all those documents here.
- Aadhaar Card – The applicant should have an Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card – This is optional.
- Passport size photo of the applicant (currently drawn)
- mobile number.
- Income certificate.
- Photocopy of bank passbook.
- Electricity bill.
- Gas connection bill.
A photocopy of the document will be required to apply for the ration card. So keep all the necessary records with you. These documents have to be submitted along with the application.
Download Ration Card Form Uttar Pradesh 2021
Food and Civil Supplies Dept., Government of Uttar Pradesh, has made online ration card forms available on its official web portal. The applicant has to download and print it and submit it to the department along with the prescribed format.
After which you will be made a ration card according to eligibility. You can download the ration card form from here –
Sometimes there can be a problem in downloading the ration card form from the official web portal of UP. It will happen only when there is a server problem in the official web portal. In such a situation, you can get the same from on the link given below –
In this way, you can download/print out of this form for the new UP Ration Card application online. If you face any problem with this, then you can also get the paper from the nearest CSC center.
Apply for New UP Ration Card Online 2021
To apply for the UP new ration card online, you have to fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions. After this, apply in the prescribed application form and document by going to CSC (Common Service Center). For this, follow the procedure mentioned below –
- First, download Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Online Form 2021.
- It has to download different ration card forms for urban and rural areas.
- You can also get the application form from the CSC center.
- After downloading, fill it cleanly without any mistake.
- Keep a photocopy of all the prescribed documents mentioned above.
- After that, go to the nearest CSC center and make all the documents available.
- To find the nearest CSC center, you can visit – locator.csccloud.in.
- Provide all the information asked in the CSC center and the documents sought correctly.
- Before submitting the online form, check all the details once.
- Keep the receipt copy with you after the application is submitted.
In this way, an online application can be submitted for making Uttar Pradesh a new ration. Along with this, you can also submit the form offline. Let us also know about this.
How to apply offline for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card 2021
To apply for a ration card offline, you have to go to the concerned department office yourself. For this, read the information given below carefully –
- First of all, download the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Online Form 2021 from the given link.
- Note here that separate application forms have to be downloaded for rural and urban ration cards.
- Now print the downloaded application form, or you can get the print out from any shop.
- Now fill all the information asked in the form carefully and neatly.
- Note that you do not make any mistake or cropping while filling the form. By doing this, your application may be invalid.
- Apply a photocopy of all the prescribed documents mentioned with the application form.
- Now submit the filled Ration Card application form to the Tehsil Office or Authorized Officer.
- After submitting the application form, please ask for the receipt.
- Keep the receipt/acknowledgment safe with you.
In this way, ration cards can be applied online as well as offline. After this, after checking the form and documents submitted by you, you will be provided a ration card as per eligibility.
Ration Card Complaint Online UP 2021
Many times it happens that our problem related to up ration card list 2021 is not solved. Due to which the government offices keep circling. If you also have any questions related to the ration card, then you can file a complaint online. For this, follow the steps mentioned here.
- 1. Open fcs.up.gov.in – The first thing to submit an online complaint is to go to the official web portal of the Department of Food and Logistics. For this, use the given link – fcs.up.gov.in. After the web portal is open, select the option of “Online Grievance System.”
- 2. Select Register Complaint Option – After this, a new window will open. Here you will get two options. To file a complaint about a ration card, select the option of Register Complaint –
- 3. Write a complaint and submit it – Now a form will open for making a complaint about the ration card. Fill your mobile number, district, gram panchayat/ward, and all other information here. Then write the title of the complaint. And what is your problem or complaint related to the ration card? Write it down and submit it.
In this way, you can file up a ration card complaint online. A complaint number will be received after registering the complaint. Note this and keep it. It will be necessary to check the compliant status.
UP Ration Card Online Complaint Status 2021
After registering a complaint about UP ration, its status can also be checked online. With which you will be able to know what action is being taken on your problem. Let us also know about this.
- Select View Current Status of Complaint Option – Open the official website of the Food and Logistics Department, fcs.up.gov.in. Then select the option to Appear Online Grievance System. After this, see the current status of the complaint from two options. Select the View Current Status of Complaint option.
- Submit the complaint number by filling it –Now fill the complaint number in the prescribed box and submit it. You must have received the complaint number at the time when you complained.
As soon as you submit the complaint number, its status will appear on the screen. From this, you can find out what the Food Department on your problem has taken action.
Food and Logistics Department of the Uttar Pradesh Government has made a web portal available for ration card list and other information related to it. Whose web address is – fcs.up.gov.in by going to this web portal through your mobile or computer, you can check the ration card list.
First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Food Department, fcs.up.gov.in. After this, you have to select the urban or rural list. Then a list of Patra Grihasthi and Antyodaya ration card list will be found in front of the shopkeeper’s name. In this list, you can check your name.
First of all, download and print the ration card online application form up. After this, contact the CSC center by filling the form and along with all the prescribed documents. There, an online application will be submitted according to the information given by you.
You can download online and offline application forms for the Patra Grihasthi ration card and Antyodaya ration card. It is provided by the Food and Civil Supplies Dept., Government of Uttar Pradesh. For this, you can download the form by opening the official website fcs.up.gov.in.
If you already have a ration card and it has become defective or is missing, then in such a situation, fill the prescribed form and submit it. Along with the specified document and old ration card copy must also be submitted. Different forms of urban and rural ration cards have to be filled.
Wheat – Rs 02.00 per kg.
Rice – 03.00 per kg.
Sugar – Rs 13.50 per kg.
If you have liked the information about checking the ration card new list Uttar Pradesh, then share this article. If your name is not in the ration card list or you have any problem related to it, you can also share it in the comment section below.
If you have any problem or complaint related to Uttar Pradesh, write in the comment box below. We will answer your questions very soon. Search Google for complete information about up ration card list 2021 – rationcardlistup.in
You can also contact us for any kind of assistance related to rashan card up 2021. For this, you have to open the Contact Us page. And fill the given contact form and submit it. Thank you!